ARTISTRY® hit the beach in Los Angeles for its Spring 2016 color shoot. It was May and the weather was glorious. Although brisk, the sun was shining, casting a perfect backdrop of surf and sand. The models included Miss Japan 2015, Ariana Miyamoto, and ARTISTRY® global face, Teresa Palmer.
Is it new, different, easier or better than what she has used in the past?
Will it streamline or hasten her routine?
Is it that perfect shade or match she has been searching for?
A collection inspired by ‘The Beautiful Fall: Fashion, Genius, and Glorious Excess in 1970s Paris’ by Alicia Drake. A seductive and glamorous time interpreted by Pamella Roland in bold prints, embroidered details and deep hues—burgundies, berries, olives and golds—that capture the spirit and revelry of that time.
Paris in the 70’s: The makeup for Pamella Roland’s fall 2015 collection was equally avant-garde with a modern take on the smoky eye. People were feeling a new sense of freedom. Women were taking chances. They were doing different things with makeup. This was empowering. They were having fun! This bold, new attitude came to life on the runway.
1. For brightness and hydration, apply ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE® Illuminating Essence followed by ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE® Moisture Cream
2. ARTISTRY YOUTH EXTEND® Enriching Eye Cream gently dabbed around both eyes to refresh and moisturize
3. ARTISTRY IDEAL RADIANCE® Illuminating CC Cream applied all over to face to maximum luminescence
4. ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND® Lifting Smoothing Foundation applied with a fluffy powder brush
1. ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR® Eye Shadow Quad in Smoky four shades swept over different portions of the lid to create a dramatic, retro mod effect
2. ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR® Longwear Eye Pencil in Black on the upper and lower lash lines, smudged into the lower lash base
3. ARTISTRY SIGNATURE EYES® Volume Mascara in Black followed by ARTISTRY SIGNATURE EYES® Length & Definition Mascara in Black for length and fullness
ARTISTRY SIGNATURE EYES® Blush in Peachy Pink applied to the apples of the cheeks, blended towards the ear, to create definition
ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR® Lipstick in Silk Lilac, blotted and lightly dusted with ARTISTRY EXACT FIT® Perfecting Loose Powder